About the Job
- Duration: Long Term Renewable Contract
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Pay rate: Hourly
- Job ID: 2645-1
Datasoft Technologies, Inc. is seeking an Application Architect for a client in Jacksonville, Florida.
This position facilitates design and implementation of flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions. They are accountable for the overall architecture and design of the solution across a limited number of applications and are assigned to projects/initiatives of medium size, complexity and risk.
• The position facilitates design and implementation of flexible, scalable and cost effective solutions.
• They are accountable for the overall architecture and design of the solution across a limited number of applications and are assigned to projects/initiatives of medium size, complexity and risk.
• Serves the company as an adviser on best practices and as an information technology strategy driver by implementing principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines.
• Lead efforts, oversee work results, providing formal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
• Responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
• Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
• Responsible to develop actionable blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines for assigned projects to ensure information technology architecture is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
• They provide broad cross-functional expertise to assist with problem resolution.
• 10 or more years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
• Very strong hands on experience in developing service oriented applications using Web Services and RESTful Services
• Demonstrated proficiency with Java / J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate frameworks but not limited to these (any other technologies is also good).
• Experience in working with ReactJS, AngularJS, mongoDB, Jenkins, NodeJS etc..
• Good understanding to Scripting languages such as Python etc..
• Experience using Agile methodology
• Proficiency using versioning tools such as SVN, GitHub etc.
• Exposure to implement CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience working with Conductor, Kafka and Spark
• Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
• Relevant Development certifications
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)