Field Risk Specialist/Floorplan Auditor - Brockton, MA (Remote)
Position: Field Risk Specialist/Floorplan Auditor - This is a Field Based Position so you will not be assigned to a local office, candidates must be located in one of the following Massachusetts locations: Brockton, Framingham, Lowell or Boston.
DataScan is the leading provider of wholesale asset finance and floorplan auditing solutions for the automotive finance industry in the US and Canada. North America’s leading banks and finance companies rely on DataScan’s best-in-class technology and services to facilitate wholesale lending and manage portfolio risk.
Exciting Job Opportunity Alert! We at DataScan’s Audit Intelligence (Ai) Operations Team are on the hunt for a spirited, goal-oriented Field Risk Specialist (FRS) to supercharge our national field team. Your role is to lead the charge executing high-stakes floorplan audits at a wide range of wholesale and retail dealer locations across your assigned territory. As an FRS, your work will be far from mundane. You’ll be tasked with physically verifying floor planned inventory, transforming detective work into an art as you inspect dealership records, and showcasing your problem-solving skills as you determine the disposition of missing inventory using Ai’s state of the art mobile audit application.
Expect a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you’re constantly interacting with dealer personnel, unraveling audit results, and communicating with client representatives. Every day you’ll flex your analytical muscles, reviewing and authenticating dealer records and other documents related to sold, missing, and damaged inventory units.
But that’s not all. You’ll also play a vital role in risk management, becoming the gatekeeper of inventory status by recording detailed information in our Ai mobile audit application and ensuring the legitimacy of Motor Vehicle Titles.
If you love the thrill of on-the-ground operations and have a knack for risk assessment, then this is the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Join us and redefine what is means to be a Field Risk Specialist.
- Verify in stock inventory by inspecting the VIN/serial number for each floor planned inventory unit.
- Meet with authorized dealership personnel to identify the disposition of missing inventory units.
- Review and verify the authenticity of dealer records and other documentation associated with sold, missing and damaged inventory units.
- Verify the status of MSOs and titles.
- Record status information for each inventory unit in the Ai mobile audit application.
- Record information about dealer visit.
- Review audit results with dealer personnel.
- Communicate with client representatives about audit results, dealer conditions, and risk potential.
This is a Field Based Position so you will not be assigned to a local office, Candidates must live in one of the following Massachusetts locations: Brockton, Framingham, Lowell or Boston.
- Ability to work independently with strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Occasional travel outside of local territory may be required from time-to-time.
- Lifting and moving boxes may be required from time-to-time.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel overnight (approximately 3 days of overnight travel per month)
- High School diploma or GED required; college preferred.
- Two years or more of applicable experience in: floorplan auditing, banking/financial services, automotive, customer service, field services or related industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
At DataScan, our associates are our number one asset. We offer competitive compensation with annual bonus potential, paid time-off, company vehicle, expense reimbursement, excellent health care and retirement benefits.
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus ($5,000 paid after 180 days of employment)
- $5,000 Retention Bonus ($5,000 paid after one year of employment)
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus potential based on satisfactory performance
- Company vehicle and company gas card
- Expense reimbursement
- Flexible health insurance options, including vision and dental coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan, including company contributions
- Wellness incentives
DataScan | Alpharetta GA | Facebook
Careers | DataScan (onedatascan.com)
Datascan Technologies, LLCBrockton, MA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.