- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the most forward-thinking talent teams on the planet including Twitch, BuzzFeed, and Oscar Health, at the heart of our mission is an absolute love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
Reporting to the Director of Product, you will work closely with our Engineering, Marketing, Language, and Customer Success teams to improve our existing product and add new features and functionality. You will use all data sources available to you (including customer interviews, product usage data, and feedback from other customer-facing teams, to name a few) to find opportunities to enhance the user's experience and make Datapeople a seamless part of their recruiting workflow.
This is a remote job and available to all candidates with work privileges currently residing in the United States.You will:
- Become an expert in recruiting operations workflows and tech stacks
- Analyze product usage data to proactively discover issues and opportunities for improvement
- Read and decipher API documentation to write specifications for integrations
- Write product and feature specs using customer interviews, feedback, and product analytics as your inputs
- Manage a roadmap for front-end products like our language analytics tools, as well as back-end products like our ATS integrations
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success to plan feature releases
- Enable Sales, Marketing, and Customers Success with crystal clear product documentation
- Balance empathy for users and candidates with Datapeople's commercial goals
- Stay up-to-date on HR technology industry trends
- 3+ Years experience as a software Product Manager
- Experience both launching a new product, as well as iterating on or expanding an existing product
- Working knowledge of product analytics and discovery tools such as Fullstory, Mixpanel, Amplitude, or similar
- Understanding of both the technical and commercial aspects of product management
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.
BusinessView all jobs at Datapeople