Senior Marketing Coordinator
Datanomix Nashua, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Datanomix is seeking a senior marketing coordinator to support the company’s marketing strategies. You will assist in creating or coordinating content, tracking results, and maintaining a steady flow of marketing communications.
- Assist with the development of marketing programs to drive awareness and leads for Datanomix
- Help plan and organize marketing events, including logistics, promotion and follow-up, and managing calendars for Datanomix leadership
- Manage the company’s presence and engagement on social media
- Implement and leverage corporate sponsorships, including writing product and company descriptions and gathering required information
- Maintain the marketing calendar to ensure projects are tracked and prioritized
- Order and inventory promotional materials and marketing-specific supplies
- Update your knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Explore opportunities to add value in your day-to-day duties. A creative thinker, not afraid to try new ideas and drive them to ground.
- Assist in planning company events for both customer appreciation events and employee outings.
- Work with other marketing people in the organization to create a sense of team and community within the company.
- Photograph customer sites for use in articles, advertising and marketing literature.
Can demonstrate knowledge and skills with:
- Direct Marketing, including SEO/SEM
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Developing Content (writing)
- Understanding the Customer
- Planning and Budgeting
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience with increasing responsibilities
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in digital marketing—SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, Hubspot, and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Preferred education level: BS, BA degree or equivalent
Job/Employment Type: Full-time
BusinessView all jobs at Datanomix