Are you a talented Android Developer interested in developing complex, highly flexible enterprise applications? Is Android development a passion for you? Dataforensics is a small fast, growing independent software vendor looking for a talented individual to work with the internal domain expert and development team on the full development lifecycle from requirements gathering, analysis and design to development, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance.
Our products consist of data collection applications for civil engineers that run on Android tablets as well as web-based Cloud applications/web services (VB.net/ASP.net) with SQL Server backend databases. If you are looking for a job working as part of a small development team in a dynamic environment where you won’t be doing the same thing every day, working on complex, flexible, robust software products this could be the job for you.
We are looking for people who want to be part of our team as we shape the evolution of software and technology in the geotechnical engineering world. Dataforensics employees are collaborating with engineers, geologists, software developers and management through projects. Dataforensics’ mission is to help organizations repair or replace traditional methods of data collection and data management so that they can ENGINEER BETTER.
· Architect and develop Android-based software applications with SQLite databases
· Enhance and maintain existing Android based application
· Collaborate with technical lead and web-based senior developer to determine features, requirements and solutions.
· Perform debugging and unit testing
· Assist customer support team with resolving technical problems
· Understanding of Activity / Fragment Lifecycle
· Android SDK
· JUnit & Espresso