We are looking to hire a Cloud composer consultant to help create, schedule, monitor, and manage workflows that span across clouds and on-premises data centers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead migration of jobs from an existing platform to Cloud Composer (Airflow on GCP).
- Responsible for the overall migration (Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, UAT & Go-live).
- Design and develop advanced DAGs on Cloud Composer (CC).
- Lead a team of CC engineers and Test engineers who will be hands-on in building the DAGs.
- Design and develop and custom configurations on CC.
- Strong and hands-on experience with Airflow, big plus if you have experience on Cloud Composer.
- Hands on experience with ETL, data pipelines, SQL and UNIX scripting.Experience with communicating with technical & business teams.
- Programming experience with Python, Java or Spark would be desirable, but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Certifications on GCP or Airflow is a plus.
- Willingness to work in PST time zone along with co-ordinate with offshore teams in IST when required.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.