Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: 12+ Months Contract
• Collect customer requirement
• Analyze the requirement
• Provide high level estimate and task breakdown
• Design and develop software according to the requirement
• Perform design review, code review
• Perform unit test as part of software development process
• Flexible enough to work on multiple products being produced for a fast-changing market
• Have a customer-focused mindset for delivering a product that is centered around a great customer experience
• Analyze system performance for bottlenecks
• Constantly look for ways to increase the team’s velocity/productivity by eliminating waste
• Help build and maintain high team morale
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed
• Minimum of 5 years software development for In Vehicle Infotainment(IVI) product.
• Strong C programming and debugging skills (C++ preferred).
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience implementing Linux applications and daemons.
• Comfort using desktop Linux and open source tools for day-to-day development.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills with minimal supervision.
• QT software development experience.
• Familiar with Agile software development methodology in Automotive.
• Experience with Battery control software in IVI
• Experience with fast paced, agile environment.
• Experience with unit test.
• Tier -1 or Tier - 2 working experience for automotive industry.
• Experience with Android Auto.
• Experience with using Android OS for automotive industry.
• Experience with BlueZ, oFono, OBEX, PulseAudio and/or related open source audio and media.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Bluetooth (Classic and LE) and audio/DSP technologies.
• Strong knowledge about CAN, Navigation, Apple CarPlay, Sirius XM, and other IVI features.
• Strong knowledge about Linux kernel development.
• BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical engineering or related field or MS in a related field