- Posted: over a month ago
Database USA is a creator and provider of databases of US businesses, Consumers, Emails, and life event databases. Our databases are used for marketing, research, and integration with their technology platforms and value added products.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to work with us on the inspection and analysis of large data sets. If you have previous experience in the data industry, we would love to talk with you.
Duties include the following:
- Analyze and inspect data files to verify and characterize.
- Work with IT specialists to complete data projects.
- Make decisions and prepare reports based on gathered, factual information.
Qualifications include the following:
- Familiarity with the business and/or consumer data industry.
- Understanding of postal addressing rules.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and MySQL.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, identify trends, and determine data validity.
- Ability to think critically and logically.
- Understanding of practical applications of statistics to evaluate data quality.
- 2 year college degree (4 year preferred).
The willingness and ability to learn quickly is critical. Candidates must have an attention to detail. This position may involve interfacing with customers, so the candidate must be able to represent the company with a professional demeanor.
TechnologyView all jobs at Database USA