Marketing Manager (remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Who are we looking for? The Marketing Manager I - Digital Strategist is responsible for collaboratively developing, implementing and managing strategic marketing and digital plans for a global SaaS provider of financial operations solutions. This position must be comfortable with the latest Marketing Automation tools and best practices for lead generation, content marketing and communications. The Marketing Manager I-Digital Strategist stays abreast of changes in the marketing and digital marketing environment and the B2B arena to best serve the objectives of clients and the organization and adjusts plans as needed.
The Marketing Manager 1-Digital Strategist reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing and can be virtually based with occasional travel.
At DataServ, we believe in "creating a better way"...and we believe in doing so through "Evolutionary" change that works vs. "Revolutionary" change that too often fails. We live out these beliefs by helping Finance organizations modernize their Accounts Payable function and optimize it over time, thereby elevating them from a back office "administrative" role to a "strategic" business unit contributing to the bottom line. DataServ specialized in developing and delivering "Exceptions-based Intelligent Accounts Payable Invoice Automation (APIA) SaaS that always delivers substantial ROI.
Founded in 1994, the company created the world's first FinTech Software as a Service (SaaS) technology. Since then, DataServ has been helping businesses save time and money throughout their AP processes while enhancing visibility and controls to reduce risk and improve scalability.
Our top-rated solutions are used by more than 20,000+ satisfied users in 40+ countries and we are proud of our extraordinary customer retention rate, with over 70% of our clients having been with us for 10+ years. Read more about us at www.dataserv.com.
- True individual ownership and responsibility over projects.
- A healthy approach to velocity and technical debt.
- Taking the work very seriously, but not taking ourselves too seriously.
- Help others on our team learn and grow into efficient and competent developers.
- You're innovative.You have a good imagination and you're always thinking of new and interesting ideas.
- You're committed. You believe in the "Service" side of SaaS and commit to making clients happy so they stay with DataServ for 10 or more years.
- You're a collaborator.You thrive on inter-disciplinary teams, and value different perspectives and high levels of communication and collaboration.
- You're accountable. You understand best practices and want to implement quality work. You do what you say and say what you do. You deliver results.
- You believe in a transparent nonpartisan meritocracy. You collaborate openly and expect to progress at DataServ based on your ability and talent.
- You want to have fun, be creative while getting things done. Enough said!
- You're a communicator. You can think critically, identify opportunities, and clearly articulate your point of view in a team setting. You can communicate your work effectively depending on the audience.
- You're a leader: You are comfortable with leading discussions, demonstrating your work, teaching others what you know, learning what you don't. You have experience presenting to leaders and stakeholders.
- You want to make the world a better place. You believe that your work has tremendous potential to make life more rewarding, sustainable, and fulfilling.
- You're conscientious. You can analyze complex problems and present multiple solutions.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related area.
- Minimum 5 years' experience developing and implementing digital & event marketing strategies with demonstrable results.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, CRM or other related resources.
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing a team.
- Understanding of and experienced in implementing Inbound Marketing / Content Marketing strategy that aligns with defined buyer's journey.
- Is highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Ability to grasp technology-based business process flows within the Finance & Administration space and maintain an understanding of the marketplace including competitors.
- Marketing Automation, Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Social Media Marketing, Digital Paid Advertising, and Email Marketing experience.
- Experience using the following tech stack tools:
- Must have: Pardot, ON24, Hubspot CMS, HootSuite
- Nice to Have: Trello, Basecamp, SalesForce,, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Google
Why you should apply at DataServ:
- Pay that rewards your contribution and experience that is compared with the market regularly. When the market goes up, so does our pay.
- Fully remote roles, you can work from anywhere!
- Very little "red tape," we only have processes that are necessary.
- Small company atmosphere. You will get to interact with decision makers daily.
Benefits of Working at DataServ:
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Remote-first flexible working culture.
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan options
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
If you think you have something special to bring to DataServ, if you get what we're trying to do, and you want to join an exceptionally talented team, apply on-line at www.dataserv.com/careers. We look forward to receiving your information!
DataServ is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at DataServ Missouri