Field Risk Specialist/Floorplan Auditor (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DataScan is the leading provider of wholesale asset finance and floorplan auditing solutions for the automotive finance industry in the US and Canada. North America’s leading banks and finance companies rely on DataScan’s best-in-class technology and services to facilitate wholesale lending and manage portfolio risk.
DataScan’s Audit Intelligence (Ai) business unit is seeking a self-directed, motivated candidate to join its national field team as a Field Risk Specialist (FRS). This position is responsible for conducting floorplan audits at wholesale and retail dealer locations throughout the assigned territory. Fundamental duties include physically verifying floor planned inventory, inspecting dealership records, recording the disposition of missing inventory using Ai’s industry-leading mobile audit application and consulting with dealer personnel regarding audit results. Future functions may include other field service and risk management activities.
- Verify in stock inventory by inspecting the VIN/serial number for each floor planned inventory unit.
- Meet with authorized dealership personnel to identify the disposition of missing inventory units.
- Review and verify the authenticity of dealer records and other documentation associated with sold, missing and damaged inventory units.
- Verify the status of MSOs and titles.
- Record status information for each inventory unit in the Ai mobile audit application.
- Record information about dealer visit.
- Review audit results with dealer personnel.
- Communicate with client representatives about audit results, dealer conditions, and risk potential.
- This is a Field based position and will not be assigned to a local office, candidates must live in Northern California in the Bay Area
- Ability to work independently with strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Occasional travel outside of local territory may be required from time-to-time.
- Lifting and moving boxes may be required from time-to-time.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to travel overnight - approximately 4 to 5 nights of overnight travel monthly
- High School diploma or GED required; college preferred.
- Two years or more of applicable experience in: floorplan auditing, banking/financial services, automotive, customer service, field services or related industry.
At DataScan, our associates are our number one asset. We offer competitive compensation with annual bonus potential, paid time-off, company vehicle, expense reimbursement, excellent health care and retirement benefits.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus ($5,000 paid after 180 days of employment)
- $5,000 Retention Bonus ($5,000 paid after one year of employment)
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus potential based on satisfactory performance.
- Company vehicle with gas card
- Expense reimbursement
- Flexible health insurance options, including vision and dental coverage.
- 401K retirement savings plan, including company contributions.
- Wellness incentives
DataScan | Alpharetta GA | Facebook
Careers | DataScan (onedatascan.com)
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at DataScan
Get fresh Field Auditor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.