Business Development Associate - Remote
DataRevive Rockville, MD
- Expired: May 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
DataRevive USA LLC is a regulatory consulting company helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies with their regulatory filing of US IND, BLA, and NDA during drug development. We specialize in both small molecule and biologic product regulatory affairs with specific expertise in CMC (chemistry, manufacturing, controls), nonclinical, clinical pharmacology and clinical areas. For more information, go to www.data-revive.com.
The Business Development Associate provides a critical link between clients and the business development activities at DataRevive. This includes client outreach, contracting, Client Relationship Management system (CRM) administration, conference preparation, and interactions with Business Development and Project Management Teams at DataRevive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft Master Services Agreements (MSA), Nondisclosure Agreements (NDA), and Statement of Work (SOW) documents and proposals for DataRevive clients
- Manage all new MSA, NDA, SOW, and proposal documents to full execution internally and with clients
- Proactively manage all contract and SOW renewals
- Preparation for all bid defense meetings that DataRevive attends
- Coordinate planning and execution of all webinars, tradeshows and conferences attended by DataRevive
- Serve as the CRM administrator for DataRevive
- Conducts outreach to prospective clients with oversight from Business Development Director
- Conducts client surveys to ascertain service levels
- Builds professional and technical knowledge by attending internal, educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Preserves customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information organized and confidential
- Attends all Business Development Team Meetings
- Maintain executives appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel, when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a life science.
- Three to five years of business or administrative experience.
- Proficiency with written and oral communication; heavy correspondence with DataRevive Discipline Leads and Department Heads.
- Ability to manage matrixed communication between executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Aptitude in data and report / records management skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrates competency by maintaining positive, collaborative, and constructive interpersonal relationships. Understands and practices the principles of effective teamwork.
- Maintain high standards for accuracy, professionalism, productivity, and confidentiality.
- CRM experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
What we offer you:
You will be a member of a phenomenal group of business professionals that have an innovative and team approach to success, based out of Rockville, MD. We guarantee that you will have tremendous learning opportunities and will be actively encouraged to creatively contribute. Our benefits are comprehensive and include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, and generous flexible vacation and sick time allowances.
DataRevive USA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Validant complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DataRevive