Strategic Sales Representative - North America - Automotive Verticals
- Expired: September 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Strategic Sales Representative - North America - Automotive Verticals is a hunter sales position tasked with selling new business through identifying, qualifying, presenting, and closing data license prospects across the US and Canada. The SSR will target companies in assigned verticals focusing on medium to large opportunities benefitting from their knowledge of and relationships with key industry players.
Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage competing priorities are essential to success in this role. Think: Flexible - Adaptable - Trainable
- Exceed goals by Identifying automotive data prospects within assigned verticals, researching and evaluating viability, and moving through the sales cycle.
- Grow revenue through a combination of generating new leads from your existing professional network, processing inbound leads, revitalizing cold leads, and resurrecting lost opportunities.
- Use your knowledge of the industry to coordinate with the marketing team to develop outreach and awareness campaigns to promote your targeted verticals.
- At least 8 years of experience in Sales directly related to the automotive industry (i.e., auction, dealer service provider, finance/warranty, fleet management, insurance, OEM, parts/service, automotive portal, marketing).
- Evidence of success in a solution-selling (non-product driven) environment where the quote is based on factors related to the use case and not the products themselves.
- Must be intellectually curious about various segments of the automotive industry and genuinely care about the success of our prospects and clients.
- Highly developed sales skills and instincts; understanding and proficiency in working within a sales process; methodical approach
- Highly developed pipeline management skills
- Ability to quickly understand and interpret use cases for a highly technical product and communicate that use case succinctly to internal customers
- Ability to communication in a manner that is clear, concise, and professional
- Technically savvy
- Experience in software, technology, or data sales; experience in the automotive or related industry preferred
- Team player capable of building trust with both prospective customers and internal teams
- Accountable to timelines and deliverables
- Experience with Salesforce.com
DataOne is a provider of automotive data to companies who rely on quality VIN-specific information to drive their business and decision-making. Examples are OEMs, dealer service providers, dealer groups, insurance companies, portals, vehicle valuation tools, auctions, inventory management systems, dealer management systems, transportation companies, and parts & service companies.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.A Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
BusinessView all jobs at DataOne Software