We are working on multiple full-time roles for a manufacturing client in Philadelphia area: MM, EWM, and Plant Maintenance. Great salary + bonus package. Can work remote initially and then onsite (must be willing to move to Philadelphia area). Hiring company will relocate, no sponsorship. Estimated 25% domestic travel (75% for the EWM Analyst).
SAP Plant Maintenance Analyst
Will join a talented team and play an integral role in delivering business led, technology enabled process transformation, leveraging SAP and other applications to enhance core transaction processing, reporting and decision-making. Reporting to the IT Director, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, the PM Analyst will provide the End-To-End solution design and support (From the Business Requirement gathering, to Post Go-Live support passing by communication to the DEV team and managing expectation of the requesters). The PM Analyst is part of the IT Center of Excellence. The IT Plant Maintenance Analyst will develop an understanding of current business processes and recommend innovative changes to improve efficiencies and use of the system. The IT Plant Maintenance Analyst should take a configuration first and programming second approach to solving common process issues. Sound understanding of SAP Best Practices for Plant Maintenance is necessary.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide lead support and project delivery for SAP PM in support of the IT Supply Chain and Manufacturing team
• Work closely with business process owners to identify areas of improvement, implement system and process improvements and stream-line existing processes for efficiency
• Research, analyze, design, build, and facilitate SAP PM processes and system improvements leading to waste elimination
• Perform SAP configuration to support changing and new business needs and minimize the use of custom development
• Translate business requirements into Detailed Functional Specifications
• Write Detailed Technical Specifications and provide instruction to the offshore ABAP team
• Write test scripts and test scenarios adhering to IT audit standards.
• Provide SAP end-user support and troubleshooting logging tickets via help desk system
• Provide training on delivered solutions and promote user adoption
• Serve on project teams as SAP PM subject matter expert
• Provide integration guidance to supporting team members
• Process ad hoc requests to support as needed
Core Proficiencies and Skills
• Experience working directly with business process owners to understand needs and best fit solutions to deliver efficiencies and process optimization
• Experience facilitating workshops to collect business requirements
• SAP functional and configuration experience (SAP-ECC 6.0 PM) and associated module integrations including enhancements and continuous improvement projects
• Extensive experience is required in SAP PM equipment master, equipment hierarchy, functional locations, maintenance plans, maintenance orders, PM notifications, and related reporting
• Preferred integration knowledge and issue resolution for SAP ECC
• Experience with debugging ABAP code and creating technical specifications for purposes of troubleshooting and suggesting enhancements
• Experience in interacting and providing instruction to off-short team or partners
• Experience with SAP Solution Manager and full lifecycle application implementations
• Able to develop custom WRICEF’s (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms)
• Ability to lead core integration with Finance & Controlling, production, and 3rd party systems
• Ability to understand business processes from a user perspective
• Demonstrated ability to be results-oriented, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful
• 8+ years of SAP PM experience in an analyst and / or consulting role. Full life-cycle implementation experience considered beneficial.
• Strong customer focus and service orientation with the ability to work with business users at all levels of the organization. Thorough follow-up on all business issues is essential
• Solid understanding of application and IT environment governance, IT General Controls and SOX compliance.
• Willingness to travel up to 25%. Travel will be variable during project implementations and based upon project needs.
Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We are a member in good standing of the NPAWorldwide and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also a founding member of the NC Technology Association (NCTech).
Why Work Here?DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in the recruitment of top level talent for our clients and customers. Our niche typically lies within the expertise of Information Technology professionals. Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration. We are a member in good standing of the NPAWorldwide and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also a founding member of the NC Technology Association (NCTech).
Great job with an innvoative company.