We are working on multiple full-time roles for a manufacturing client in Philadelphia area: MM, EWM, and Plant Maintenance. Great salary + bonus package. Can work remote initially and then onsite. Hiring company will relocate, no sponsorship. Estimated 25% domestic travel (75% for the EWM Analyst).
SAP Materials Management Analyst
Will join a talented team and play an integral role in delivering business led, technology enabled process transformation, leveraging SAP and other applications to enhance core transaction processing, reporting and decision-making with a focus on Materials Management processes. Reporting to the IT Director, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Execution, will provide the End-To-End solution design and support (From the Business Requirement gathering, to Post Go-Live support passing by communication to the DEV team and managing expectation of the requesters) for all applications assigned. Will develop an understanding of current business processes and recommend innovative changes to improve efficiencies and use of the system. The Materials Management Analyst should take a configuration first and programming second approach to solving common process issues. Sound understanding of SAP Best Practices for Material Management is necessary.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide SAP end-user support and troubleshooting Procurement and other Materials Management issues while closing tickets timely
• Translate business requirements into Detailed Functional Specifications
• Write test scripts and test scenarios adhering to IT audit standards.
• Write Detailed Technical Specifications and provide instruction to the offshore ABAP team
• Perform SAP configuration to support changing and new business needs and minimize the use of custom development
• Work closely with business process owners to identify areas of improvement, implement system and process improvements and stream-line existing processes for efficiency
• Research, analyze, design, build, and facilitate processes and system improvements leading to waste elimination
• Provide training on delivered solutions and promote user adoption
• Serve on project teams as SAP MM subject matter expert
• Provide integration guidance to supporting team members
• Process ad hoc requests to support as needed
Core Proficiencies and Skills
• Experience working directly with business process owners to understand needs and best fit solutions to deliver efficiencies and process optimization
• Experience facilitating workshops to collect business requirements
• SAP functional and configuration experience (SAP-ECC 6.0 MM) and associated module integrations including enhancements and continuous improvement projects
• Extensive experience in Materials Management, Procurement through Goods Receipts, MRP, Stock Transport Orders, Advanced Returns Management, Material Movement, Inventory Management, and related reporting
• Experience with associated master data including Material Master, Bills of Material, Vendor Master and other associated Materials Management data elements
• Experience in SAP Ariba is preferred
• Experience with debugging ABAP code and creating technical specifications for purposes of troubleshooting and suggesting enhancements
• Able to develop custom WRICEF’s (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms)
• Experience in interacting and providing instruction to off-shore team or partners
• Experience with SAP Solution Manager and full lifecycle application implementations
• Ability to lead core integration with Finance & Controlling, Sales & Distribution, Warehouse Management, Production, and 3rd party systems
• Ability to understand business processes from a user perspective
• Demonstrated ability to be results-oriented, adaptable, flexible, and resourceful
• 8+ years of SAP MM experience in an analyst and / or consulting role. Full life-cycle implementation experience considered beneficial.
• Strong customer focus and service orientation with the ability to work with business users at all levels of the organization. Thorough follow-up on all business issues is essential
• Solid understanding of application and IT environment governance, IT General Controls and SOX compliance.
• Willingness to travel up to 25%. Travel will be variable during project implementations and based upon project needs.
Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We are a member in good standing of the NPAWorldwide and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also a founding member of the NC Technology Association (NCTech).