Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
- Design, create, and modify online stores.
- Working knowledge of web content management, front-end development, personalization analytics, user interface design and user experience is necessary.
- Proven experience with digital, E-Commerce and/or user experience projects.
- Apply professional graphic design principles to the creation marketing materials, websites, mobile interface design and other graphic products.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions as needed with BizOps & DevOps.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform high volume workloads with tight deadlines
- Ability to write clean, readable code and tests
- E-commerce and payment integration experience.
- Strong skills working with E-commerce solutions, such as Shopify, Wix, WordPress,WooCommerce, etc.
- Mobile Responsive Design Skills.
- Competent with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches.
- Knowledge of technical SEO.
- Extremely sharp, fast working, knowledgeable web developer/designer
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- 2 years experience
Pay will be based on Candidate Experience.
Paid Holidays and PTO offered.
Job On-Site location is in Harlingen, TX.
For more information please visit: www.vestaevv.com