Customer Support/Tech Representatives interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and answer questions.
Position responsibilities & Tasks:
- Provide advice and assistance to customers; troubleshoot complex problems; and provide support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers' ability to carry out critical business activities
- Prepare standard login scripts and establishing network access protocols to enable customers to gain local or remote access
- Review, validate and standardize problem resolutions for inclusion in the problem resolution database
- Provide technical support and expertise in resolving the most complex customer problems
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products
- Ability to accomplish thorough and accurate work, independently
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Education /Experience /SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1-2 years’ experience in Home Health/Insurance settings preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in call center environment preferred.
- Proficient in multiple computer applications and databases, MS Office, MS Outlook, Word, Excel (Spreadsheets).
- Knowledgeable experience obtained in a customer service, sales, or other related environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Skilled in expressing facts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing, and organized manner; clearly conveying moderately complex ideas, concepts and information to customers
- Ability to prioritize work and complete multiple tasks within time constraints
- Skilled in exhibiting active listening by demonstrating levels of understanding of audience comments and/or questions
- Knowledgeable in the use of excellent spelling and grammar as it relates to electronically responding to customer service issues and inquiries
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8 hours daily, between 7:00 am to 8:00 pm, Training Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Regular Schedule 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Work schedules may be adjusted to meet Department/Customer needs
For more information please visit: www.vestaevv.com