Account Executive, Direct Marketing Campaigns
DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments. We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package including full benefits, exceptionally challenging work, and excellent career growth potential.
Experienced Account Executive Will:
- Implement, lead and grow client engagement activities with our top strategic accounts
- Work closely and indirectly oversee team members from shared services (e.g., Strategy, Technology, Analytics, etc.) who will help identify, drive, and implement solutions for our client(s)
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with the client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables, providing thought leadership on strategic planning initiatives, and providing overall efficient account management
The Focus of the Account Executive Includes:
- Executive level engagement of our key stakeholders in constant dialog around how to improve their marketing results
- Leading strategic client meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Interpreting and leading client discussions on results and results trending
- Driving business by ensuring key program goals are met
- Taking responsibility for strategy, accurate, and timely program execution
- Establishing and maintaining account profitability, managing internal financial data and forecasting as required
- Understanding, leading and/or managing account development and growth opportunities
- Leading and mentoring a team for successful career growth.
- Direct experience or strong ancillary knowledge of database marketing, including key understandings of all aspects of direct response marketing and testing
- 5+ years of client services/account management
- 5+ years direct marketing experience
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Bachelor's degree required. Technology and math backgrounds a plus
- Experience with test planning and use cases
- Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities throughout a full solution lifecycle
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this position, please complete an application online, which can be found at www.datalabusa.com/careers.