This is a direct hire position within the company. You will be helping with the day to day maintenance of servers, VMware queries, and general IT support
MS certifications such as MCSE, MCSA, and MCITP
* Expert knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
* Functional knowledge of Active Directory and related services
* Experience administering Office 365 and Azure AD
* Experience supporting MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policy (2008 Domain)
- Advanced knowledge of Desktop and Server hardening
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP
- High level knowledge of applications troubleshooting in an enterprise environment.
- Advanced server class hardware trouble shooting skills.
- Advanced capability of configuring servers from both a hardware (including advanced RAID, iSCSI and SAN configurations) and software perspective.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills are necessary in order to communicate with all levels of personnel (from end-user to senior management).
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to apply analytical and interpersonal skills to solve problems across a broad range of situations with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.