Political Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Summary: Data Trust, a dynamic political data organization focused on developing and nurturing top talent focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support is currently seeking an Account Manager. This full-time position will be responsible for managing client relationships and fulfilling various requests relating to voter and consumer data. They will be a motivated self-starter with an interest in politics and data.
Why work at Data Trust?
Do you love data? Have a passion for politics? Enjoy manipulating sophisticated data, working with award winning consultants, and nationwide entities? Data Trust’s network of clients spans a multitude of aspects within the political ecosystem. If you want to empower others to access, actionize, and understand data, then Data Trust is the place for you!
- Analyze election results and other datasets to provide actionable insights to clients, and proactively solicit client feedback
- Become comfortable using SQL to manipulate Data Trust’s data into meaningful reports and tables for clients
- Apply political experience and knowledge to aid clients’ data centric decision making
- Work with team members to evaluate and improve existing systems, processes, and customize requests to client needs
- Build a knowledge of campaign strategies and explain how Data Trust can help clients measure success and reach their goals
- Execute requests regarding data such as voter contacts, consumer data, and geographic targeting
- An ideal candidate will be professional, reliable, and display effective communication skills
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in campaigning, other political fields, or data
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server and Excel
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills that can operate in a sometimes high-pressure fast-paced environment while not missing deadlines or losing attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adapt to client needs
- You love being part of a team, but can also operate independently
- An understanding and willingness to work outside of “9-5” as needed
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas. *
BusinessView all jobs at Data Trust