Job Location: Irvine, CA
Data Ticket, Inc. is looking for a productive Call Center Representative. The ideal candidate should have prior Customer Service experience, enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a desire to get things done!
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience.
- Able to handle heavy call volume.
- Debt or collection call experience a plus.
- Able to talk and type simultaneously. WPM 50+
- Quick and efficient, organized and extremely detail-oriented.
- Good communications skills and a positive attitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Able to handle production type tasks
- Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Meets commitments
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Able to read and interpret written information
- Uses time efficiently
- Punctuality and outstanding attendance is a must.
- Demonstrates ability to accept a minimum of 100 calls daily with an average call duration of 4 minutes
- In addition, the ideal candidate must display a level of professionalism at all times and must be able to work autonomously.
- This position is Full Time - Monday to Friday, 8:00a.m. until 5:00p.m.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package. We are looking to hire immediately.