BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology field OR 5 years of application and/or software programming experience
- Three years' experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients (via engineering, testing, deployment, operation, or maintenance of IT systems)
- DOD 8570 IAT/IAM Level II certification (Security+ or equivalent) OR obtain certification within 60 days of hire
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud solutions
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems and command line interfaces
- Experience with RHEL
- Experience with software version control systems (i.e., Git)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques and ceremonies preferred; Experience with Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence) a plus
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.