- Mining, researching, vetting, and targeting a set of new contacts weekly
- Qualify prospects on timing, budget, and buying-authority during initial engagements
- For qualified prospects, SDRs will seek to schedule follow-up introductory, nurturing, or a discovery calls
- If a prospect is qualified but not in a consideration stage, the SDR will be responsible for setting regular nurturing tasks in the CRM (at least one touch point per every two months).
- SDR's are responsible for delivering nurture resources to prospects. Panels, online seminars, and networking events conducted by Data Society should be leveraged on an individual basis with the end-goal of establishing a trust and value-driven relationship.
- SDRs should work strategically and tactically to regularly move prospects along the pipeline.
- Maintain an orderly and well-kempt HubSpot account, including completing scheduled daily tasks, keeping contacts with an assigned next task, keeping clear and actionable notes, and filled fields to ensure a transition to AE stage is smooth.
- Prepare for weekly meetings with clear vision of monthly metrics and adopting a nimble strategy to help stay on track toward OTM.
- Highly motivated towards completing and surpassing metric goals
- Personable and outgoing - SDRs will make lots of calls and be more successful when taking a light hearted and friendly approach to opening doors
- Diligent. No is a commonly heard word.
- Handling objections
- Value selling focused
- Eager to learn about various industry verticals and the technologies involved with mobile
- Business oriented mindset
- Organized and structured
Our home office is located in Chinatown, DC and is full of awesome perks like free food, coffee, beer, and a dog friendly environment.
Why you should apply
Data Society offers highly competitive pay plus benefits including 401(k) matching, extended parental leave, paid federal holidays, one week winter break, PTO, health insurance benefits and more. As a growing business, we are seeking employees who are motivated to become future leaders in our company.
Who we are
Data Society is a rapidly-growing, DC-based, Data Science training and consulting firm that helps clients utilize data more effectively to make better decisions. We provide customized training, software engineering and predictive analytics advisory services to a variety of commercial, NGO and government clients. Our clients span a variety of industries, but no matter the use case, what we bring is a structured, data-driven approach that unlocks insights from a variety of data sources and empowers new efficiencies, better client service, and higher quality decisions.
Ready to Join our Team?
At Data Society, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Data Society is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Data Society does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Data Society employees or any other company location. Data Society is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.