Business Analyst - Sales/Product Configuration and CRM Admin
- Expired: June 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for analysis, implementation, maintenance and support of sales quoting and product data structure & configuration systems, to enable the company to effectively market, sell and deliver solutions to its customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product and Pricing Creation and Updates
- System Configurations for Quoting (New and Updates)
MS CRM (On Prem)
- Product and Pricing Updates
- Workflow Creation and Changes
- Quoting Template Creation and Updates (and Other Reports)
- Dashboard Creation and Changes
- Entity Field adds and Changes
- View Creation and Changes
- Product Configurations (New and Updates)
- Account Maintenance in CRM and Experlogix
- Sales and Sales Ops and Customer Service Support
Analyze, program, implement, and configure Experlogix configurator for Microsoft CRM. Maintain and support JD Edwards Product Configurator Lead the identification and translation of high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications
Moderate supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
Education and Experience or Equivalent:
B.A./B.S. and 2+ years of experience desired
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of CPQ (Configure Price Quote), PDM (Product Data Management), and ERP systems
- Understanding of product structure, item master data, and product configuration in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of computer programming logic such as SQL and if/then/else statements
- Understanding of relational database structures
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and functions of the organization
- Goal-oriented, task-driven decision making skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience with JD Edwards or Oracle Agile PLM (not Agile Project Methodology)
- SSRS Development, Subscription and Report Management
- Knowledge of web-based software solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting or other database reporting solutions
Position can be located in St. Paul, MN, Holliston, MA and fully remote will be considered
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETERAN/DISABILITY
In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Data Sciences International, Inc.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Data Sciences International, Inc.