Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Inside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Generate sales opportunities and revenue by leveraging business networks, social media, cold calling, as well as traditional methods. Conducting work streams in line with the sale cycles of hardware, software and services. Uncovering customer challenges as it relates to Data Management, Protection, Governance for Private and Hybrid Cloud and Cybersecurity requirements. Understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information and developing account relationships.
Inside Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
Inside Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Building Client Base, Prospecting Skills, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation and Passion for Sales
Data Partner Inc.Why Work Here?
Fun energetic company, great benefits, lots of room to grow!
Data Partner, Inc. (DPI) is an energetic IT company that has a vision of being the best partner that it can be to all of its customers. DPI has 20+ years of experience in small to enterprise companies in multiple industry vertical. We are committed to being a trusted partner that provides service and complete solutions beyond every product.
AddressSterling Heights, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Data Partner Inc.