Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the cafeteria, restrooms and outside grounds on our 2nd shift (6pm-6am on a rotating schedule).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Clean cafeteria. Wipe down and clean tables and counters. Mop floor and empty trash containers. Refresh cafeteria periodically throughout the day.
2. Clean all rest rooms. Mop floors, clean sinks, toilet bowls and chrome. Replenish supplies and empty trash containers. Wipe down and clean countertops, dispensers and mirrors.
3. Maintain outside grounds. Pick up any trash around the employee entrance, main entrance, employee and visitors parking areas, picnic tables, and around the front and side doors. Empty ashtrays and trash barrels located on the sidewalk.
4. Vacuum mats and clean glass on the entrance doors in the main lobby.
5. Empty the trash upstairs and downstairs in the maintenance, parts department and glue room.
6. Responsible for the completion of weekly and monthly special cleaning projects.
7. Assist in light snow removal and sanding and salting sidewalks.
8. Comply with company rules and regulations.
9. Maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data.
10. Implement a commitment to quality philosophy and recommend methods and procedures to reduce cost and/or improve operating efficiency of the department.
11. Keep manager/supervisor informed of activities and situations that will impact the achievement of corporate or department goals and objectives.
12. Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the department and company.
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to maintain inventory and reports
We are now one of the largest employers in the Hartford, CT metropolitan region with over 800 employees working across three shifts and we support some of the largest companies and advertising agencies in the country including Blue Chip companies in Financial Services, Retail, Publishing, Healthcare, Insurance, Telecom, and High-Tech – many companies and brands you would recognize immediately.
Our Windsor facility is itself the largest Post Office between New York and Boston.
Nevertheless we remain family owned and operated and true to our roots, which means we provide an exceptional level of customer service and quality for every customer. We are financially stable and continue to grow and invest in our company. In 2012 we completed an addition of 40,000 sq feet to our Windsor facility to accommodate the growth of our business. We also added additional offset equipment and a second Océ Jetstream digital inkjet printer in addition to numerous insertion and bindery equipment upgrades.