- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
At DI, we provide Data & Analytics expertise to drive measurable business outcomes, often solving complex business problems for our clients. Our data analytics advisory services enable our customers to transform data into insights by driving a culture of empowerment and ownership of results. Our team consists of highly motivated individuals passionate about learning, understanding, collaborating, and intellectually curious. For more information about Data Ideology, visit www.dataideology.com
Data Analyst - Contract to Hire (CTH)
We are looking for Data Analytics Consultants to join our growing team. A Data Analytics Consultant will leverage their business and technical knowledge to organize and manage deliverables in a data warehouse consolidation and business intelligence implementation project, while also working with business and technical teams to understand business strategy and objectives, gather information, and ensure business requirements are being fulfilled throughout the entire data & analytics lifecycle.
- Ability to manage team directives toward established goals.
- Understanding of querying of a data warehouse and data analysis
- Understanding of QA testing processes in a data warehouse environment
- Create and contribute to documentation of key system features and processes.
- Clearly communicate details about system functions to team members and stakeholders of varying technical backgrounds.
- Support database, ETL development and maintenance efforts in a dynamic hybrid cloud-on-premises data ecosystem
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or computer science related field preferred, but not necessary.
- 4+ years’ experience with Structured Query Language writing Ad-hoc queries or production-level scripts, views or procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience with any ETL / ELT software (e.g. SSIS, Matillion, ADF)
- Exposure to / experience working with a cloud platform preferred (MS Azure, AWS, GCP);
- Familiarity with version control concepts and experience using a version control software like git.
- Knowledge of git bash, branching strategies, and best practices using Git and / or Azure Repos is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working within a scaled agile framework. Experience working on SAFe Scrum-based teams and participating in agile ceremonies a plus.
- Familiar working with a dev-ops software suite such as Jira or Azure Dev Ops a plus.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and/or ETL best practices a plus.
- Experience working on a diverse team of people with varying technical backgrounds preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Snowflake is a plus.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- Remote work from home.
- Hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday. Specific business hours will depend on client needs.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- The person in this position must occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, library stacks, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with clients and coworkers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Unlimited Discretionary Time Off Policy
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision) for employees
- 100% company paid - short and long-term disability insurance for employees
- 100% company paid - life insurance and AD&D insurance for employees
- 100% company paid – employee assistance program
- Retirement plans with company match
- Training and Certification Reimbursement annually
- Performance-based incentive program
- Commission incentive program
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Data Ideology is an EEO Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Data IdeologyPittsburgh, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.