High Performing President & CEO
This is a test job, please do not apply.
This is a great company to work for, they provide good benefits and the people who work here love it. Apply Now!
Additional Duties and Responsibilities of a CEO and President:
* Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
* Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
* Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
* Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
* Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
* Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
* Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
* Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities.
* Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
* Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
* Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments.
* Preside over or serve on boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards.
* Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
* Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
* Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
* Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, or other administrative control processes.
* Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
* Deliver speeches, write articles, or present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.
* Serve as liaisons between organizations, shareholders, and outside organizations.
* Nominate citizens to boards or commissions.
* Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
* Make presentations to legislative or other government committees regarding policies, programs, or budgets.
* Refer major policy matters to elected representatives for final decisions.
* Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
* Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
* Direct or conduct studies or research on issues affecting areas of responsibility.
* Attend and participate in meetings of municipal councils or council committees.
* Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
* Conduct or direct investigations or hearings to resolve complaints or violations of laws or testify at such hearings.
* Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
* Prepare bylaws approved by elected officials and ensure that bylaws are enforced.
* Review and analyze legislation, laws, or public policy and recommend changes to promote or support interests of the general population or special groups.
Data FrenzyDallas, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.