Paid Search Coordinator
Data Drive Marketing Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Paid Search Coordinator is responsible for setting up pay-per-click campaigns inside both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (Bing). In addition to execution, this role will be responsible for understanding client objectives and meeting those expectations through various optimization strategies. This role directly reports to the Director of Paid Search, but also works with our Sales team and internal Operations team.
- Working with the Account team and Director of Paid Search to execute client Pay-Per-Click goals
- Build new PPC campaigns, ad groups, and accounts
- Create and maintain keyword lists
- Maintain daily campaign optimization
- Attending weekly account review with Director of Paid Search
- Communicate optimization opportunities to the Account team
- Provide industry-standard metrics and reporting to Account team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed
- Proactively addresses problems/issues with key stakeholders, learns from mistakes
- A keen sense of resourceful with a tenacity for learning the industry/business
- Solution-oriented with a very keen eye for details - Google Ad Certification preferred
Data Drive MarketingWhy Work Here?
Young data-driven digital marketing company who is growing exceptionally fast while never sacrificing work-life balance.
6500 Creedmoor Rd. Suite 216 RaleighRaleigh, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Data Drive Marketing