Data-Core Systems a consulting, services and digital transformation solution provider helping businesses reshape their future with cutting-edge technologies and services, has an immediate opening for a ServiceNow Consultant in the Consulting Services Division.
- Performs day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow tool, including making approved changes to process and workflows.
- Configures and maintains user accounts, groups, roles, policies, rules, events and scripts.
- Manages data through administration of tables, fields, relationships, and metadata.
- Performs ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: design, configuration, integration, custom programming and maintenance.
- Develops clear and concise knowledge, technical & process documentation.
- Performs research, installation, testing and communications of vendor updates and new releases.
- Troubleshoots, escalates, communicates and resolves system issues.
- Loads, manipulates and maintains data between ServiceNow and integrated systems.
- Controls system access and data security.
- Maintains the integrity of the ServiceNow tool across production and non-production environments.
- Monitors efficiency, health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow processes, workflows and applications.
ServiceNow Business Analyst
- Partners with users to identify and refine business requirements, create and maintain applications, workflows, processes, knowledge articles, reporting and dashboards supporting key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Works directly with ITIL process owners, IT functional departments and operations to develop, test and deploy custom business solutions.
- Communicates ServiceNow processes, operations and capabilities to all levels of management effectively.
- Proactively engages with local user groups and vendor to understand new ServiceNow features, releases and unused or underutilized modules to help educate and drive continuous improvement, adoption and expansion of the ServiceNow platform
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in related area or 3-years of equivalent experience.
- Required Minimum Licensure/Certification: ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation Certification or ability to achieve certification within 12 months of hire ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Required Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in database design schemas and data modeling.
- Certified Application Development training/certification highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining business rules, data policies, client scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Notifications, ACLs, Workflow, Variables, Portal Widgets, and Flow Designer Flows.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes, operations and procedures.
- Experience with processes involving problem identification, recovery, escalation and resolution. Strong analytical, estimating and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Agile project life cycle.
- Ability to effectively write code (e.g. in one or more languages) in order to develop effective and efficient solutions to computing needs.
Data-Core System, Inc.Bristol, PA
BusinessView All Data-Core System, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.