- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Data-Core Systems Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology and business process outsourcing services. Data-Core combines technology innovation, business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that exemplifies the future of work.
Data-Core Systems Inc. is seeking a Cloud Engineer to be a part of our Consulting team. You will participate and effectively contribute to the design, development, and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. You will provide technical expertise and systems design for individual initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with development teams, Architects and Information Security Officers to implement new cloud applications that are robust, compliant and meet customer expectations.
- Automating as much as possible using PowerShell, Azure DevOps, APIs.
- You will help create a way of checking/securing the standards are maintained even when an application goes live (policies, scripting, auditing)
- Working in (regional/global) multi-functional teams.
- Deploy, update, monitor and maintain cloud services.
- Ensuring vendor specifications are challenged and Delivery Team alignment during execution and aftercare of projects.
- 5 years of relevant cloud experience
- Proven knowledge (certification) and experience on Microsoft Azure Platform
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and experience with PowerShell, JSON (arm) and XML
- Service-oriented mindset
- Experience with (remote) working in an agile SCRUM team
- Good networking skills to work and communicate with different departments and people
Data-Core System, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Data-Core System, Inc.