- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Data Concepts is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for successfully planning, leading, organizing, and motivating these diverse project teams throughout all phases of the Commonwealth Project Management Standard: Select, Initiation, Planning, Execution and Control, and Closeout, and ultimately for delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to the Commonwealth's internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate multi-disciplinary teams in the development of plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for completion of a project.
- Manage working relationships with key stakeholders, including executive management, business management, vendors, project sponsors, suppliers, and technology management.
- Track and communicate project's progress from a schedule, cost, and risk perspective to the project team, customers, and project stakeholders.
- Adapt project specifications, plans, and approach to the different concerns and expectations of stakeholders.
- Monitor progress by third-party vendors, and define and measure their progress with metrics.
- Develop and maintain project budget, plans, tasks, schedules, risks, and status, to include resource allocation and schedules.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- The Project Manager should be well versed in, and have led, both Traditional and Agile project methodologies
- Strong experience in developing, executing, and managing third-party / vendor-led projects.
- Strong experience in leading the development, solicitation, and execution of RFIs, RFPs, SORs, and SOWs.
- Ability to balance both business and technical backgrounds in order to provide highly credible leadership to technology teams.
- Ability to define and balance the competing demands for quality, scope, schedule, and cost.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both
- Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
- In addition, the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a particular project and business environment.
- Knowledge of process engineering and re-engineering techniques and practices.
- Experience with SAFe methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects.
• PMP and CSM Certification required
• PMI-ACP, SAFe Certifications preferred
***Local candidates strongly preferred
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Data Concepts Inc
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model. Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.