Data Concepts is seeking a Product Analyst/ Tester to assists with testing of applications, resolving tickets, and vetting products.
- Play critical role in testing products to verify against specifications and validating product feature concepts for future and current requirements using manual testing processes and automated regression testing suites.
- Write scripts for automated regression testing.
- Maintain documentation in study library or tools provided for knowledge management and future benchmarking.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process-flow and business function.
- Perform some or all of the following types of testing: user acceptance, functional, regression and usability
- Validate existing ‘to be’ processes as part of documentation process and updating documentation of the changed business processes as needed.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Data Concepts IncData Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model. Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.