- At least 3 years of experience with large cloud or software infrastructure projects.
- Experience with IT projects that included coordination between multiple parties is a plus.
- Previous experience with AWS cloud environments a plus.
- PMP Certification strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working with regulated agencies a plus.
- Work with hosting, networking, security, and development teams to coordinate and prioritize work.
- coordinate and to monitor completion of all tasks related to the completion and reporting and summarizing progress in various management settings.
- Manage and oversee a vendor.
- Monitor progress and ensure time lines are met.
- Establish critical path and monitor critical path tasks.
- Observe project during all phases and work to eliminate roadblocks if project starts to stall.
- Provide updates on status of project thru project status and review meetings.
- Make sure all documentation is in confluence and the confluence page is in the proper status during the project.
- Manage changes to the project plan.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.