Data Concepts is seeking a Project Manager to design/enhance/manage modifications to a hosted virtual contact center and IVR system with selected vendors.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works under general supervision to design and develop IVR and virtual contact center solutions with vendor.
• Responsible for all project management activities including developing project plans, developing project schedules, project resource management, project risk management, project cost management, and project status reporting.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of the solution within time estimates.
• Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of specifications to meet those needs.
• Develops technical documentation following agency standards.
• Supports and adheres to change management process.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with the vendor team, project staff, and the user community.
• Candidate must be able to build a cohesive, focused, unified team.
• Candidate must have strong time management skills.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Data Concepts IncData Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model. Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.