- Strong knowledge of cyber threat intelligence frameworks, languages, and models such as ATT&CK, STIX/TAXII, and attribution models.
- Subject matter experience in several of the following areas: cybersecurity operations, network security monitoring, host security monitoring, malware analysis, adversary hunting, modern adversary methodologies, all source intelligence analysis, analytical methodologies, confidence-based assessments, and writing analytical reports.
- Previous experience presenting technical analysis in written products and briefings for multiple stakeholders across a variety of technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Ability to apply formal intelligence analysis methods, develop hypothesis, and prove/disprove relationships.
- Experience with research and analysis, including search tools, devices, and open source intelligence gathering.
- Previous experience with analyzing large and unstructured data sets to identify trends and anomalies indicative of malicious cyber activities.
- Experience with threat intelligence platforms (e.g. XSOAR TIP, MISP)
- Experience with security orchestration automation and response tools and incident response platforms (e.g., XSOAR, TheHive)
- Must have demonstrated proficiency and strength in verbal, written, presentation, and communications skills
- Ability to develop new ideas and techniques that advance the practice for cyber threat intelligence.
- Experience with formal analytic frameworks
- Experience integrating cyber threat intelligence data into cybersecurity operations
- Experience with cybersecurity operations processes and tools and working with cybersecurity datasets to inform incident response and/or hunt operations using cyber threat intelligence.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Data Concepts IncData Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model. Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.