DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, is recruiting an experienced Systems Administrator-Unix/Linux Specialist to work at our Corporate Offices in Hutchinson, KS. Systems Administrators are responsible for the design, documentation, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and support of systems and software integral to DCI’s core processing functions. While a Systems Administrator may have specialized knowledge/experience in a select area, all Systems Administrators will serve as a backup to other Systems Administrators on the Systems team. We use Solaris, Redhat, and Oracle Linux. We also use NetApp SAN, Nimble SAN, and VMWare. Knowledge of relational databases including Oracle, SQL, Microsoft Access, etc. is preferred. Knowledge of Solaris virtualization is a plus, but not required.
- This position requires an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science,
- Information Systems or related degree and/or one year hands on systems administrator experience on Linux and Unix.
- General understanding of computer systems, networking, file systems, etc.
- Administrative and support knowledge in at least one system environment (i.e. Linux, Unix, MacOS, Windows, etc.).
- The ability to be on call and provide 7/24 support on a rotating basis. Flexibility to work alternative schedules including nights/weekends/holidays.
To apply for this position, mail, fax, or email resume with salary requirements. ONLY RESUMES WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.