DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry for more than 55 years, has an opening for an IT Audit Manager. The IT Audit Manager is responsible for the development, administration and maintenance of an effective internal audit program resulting in the identification and consideration of risks and controls for DCI applications, systems software, business functions and all DCI departmental areas.
- Develops, maintains and schedules an annual comprehensive, audit program that reviews and evaluates the risks and controls of DCI's departments, applications, systems’ software, and data files.
- Performs and documents audits as defined in audit programs and report results to management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Manages 3rd party service providers, as directed by the Audit Committee in the completion of SSAE #16 reviews, penetration tests vulnerability assessments and social engineering tests.
- Serves as a liaison between management and regulatory bodies in the examination process.
- Determines areas of risk and appraises potential risk significance in relation to the operational factors of cost, scheduling, and quality.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of controls during the installation and/or development of new computer systems and data processing applications.
- Assists external auditors as necessary in the completion of the annual financial audit.
- Provides training and development guidance to other department staff.
- Is a member of the Business Continuity Management Committee. The Computer Emergency Response Team and the Emergency Management Team and, therefore, has responsibilities as outlined in our Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Auditing or Accounting.
- At least five years of work experience in technology or financial auditing.
- CIA or CISA certification is a plus.
Position Requirement / Skills
- Supervisory skills to supervise and guide activities of other department staff.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding in conducting audits.
- Advanced knowledge of computer use including accounting and financial management application packages, word processing, and spreadsheet applications as well as understanding and interpreting various reports pulled from programming languages.
- Proficiency in composing business letters, mailings, creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Excellent leadership skills and conduct of interpersonal relations.
- Effective planning, coordination, time management, and organization skills.
- Effective and appropriate verbal, face-to-face and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC operation skills, word-processing, and spreadsheet software proficiency, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office applications preferred.