DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, is recruiting for a Developer at our Corporate Office in Hutchinson, KS. Developers are responsible for overall application programming of DCI's financial data processing products.
- Writing and maintaining new and existing programs.
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging program logic.
- Writing program documentation using methodology and programming standards.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and troubleshooting assigned applications.
- Providing implementation and programming support to internal departments.
- Requires a Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Development and support skills using Microsoft C#.NET for web development. Basic relational database knowledge using SQL Server preferred.
- Proficient in PC operations with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective time management, organization, writing and verbal communication skills.