DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, is recruiting for two Implementation Specialists at our Corporate Office in Hutchinson, KS. One will work with online banking implementation and the other will work with the implementation for management applications. The Implementation Specialist works in a team to ensure the successful conversion of new banks to the DCI data processing system, maintaining close liaison with customers, and assisting banks in obtaining complete and satisfactory utilization of DCI services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Three or more years of work experience for a financial institution.
- General knowledge of the banking industry and related financial data processing and testing skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, writing and verbal communication skills are also required.
- This position requires at least 50% travel throughout the US, but you will mostly travel as a team to our customer sites.