DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, is recruiting for a Developer at our Lenexa, KS location. Developers are responsible for overall application programming of DCI's financial data processing products. Other responsibilities include:
- Writing and maintaining new and existing programs.
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging program logic.
- Writing program documentation using methodology and programming standards.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and troubleshooting assigned applications.
- Providing implementation and programming support to internal departments.
- Requires a Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Development and support skills using C, COBOL, and Microsoft Visual Basic .NET languages and basic relational database knowledge in Oracle and/or SQL Server are preferred.
- Proficient in PC operations with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective time management, organization, writing and verbal communication skills.