DCI, a provider of full-service bank technology and processing solutions to the financial industry, has two openings for a Customer Support Specialist in the banking industry. The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing accurate and timely support to DCI customers regarding their questions and concerns about various DCI software applications. The Customer Support Specialist can provide support in the application areas of deposits.
· Two year’s work experience in a financial institution with knowledge in one or more of the following areas: bank operations, general ledger accounting, ATM/debit cards, and teller.
· Associates Degree or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
· Must possess general knowledge of all areas of the banking industry, demand deposit accounting, and related financial data processing.
· Excellent verbal and listening skills, in person and over the telephone.
· Exceptional written communication skills on external and internal correspondence.
· Proficient in PC operations with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Possess sound analytical problem determination and resolution skills.
· Effective time management and organization skills.
· Ability to assist DCI customers with a friendly and professional attitude.
· Good interpersonal skills including the ability to be a successful team player.
· Extended periods of sitting and computer work.
· Extended periods using a telephone.
· Occasional periods of driving to bank sites.