Dash Technologies Billings, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Driver II – Vehicle is greater than 10,000 GVW but less than 26,000 GVW, non-CDL, Industrial
- Helps in loading truck for morning deliveries;
- Prepares delivery schedule;
- Delivers material at location designated by customer;
- Obtains customer’s signature for proof of delivery and helps to unload truck where necessary;
- Assists the Branch Operations Manager in assuring proper maintenance is performed on the truck;
- When not driving the truck, performs the duties of a Warehouse Associate;
- Selects material for shipment;
- Restocks bins and tables;
- Performs functions necessary to keep warehouse neat and orderly;
- Complete and submit daily post vehicle inspection reports;
- Compete and submit daily hours of service log books;
- Submit all fuel receipts.
- Warehousing: Receiving Material-physical handling of all incoming shipments. Includes verification of purchased products and entry of order receipts into, as required. Also includes special customer quality assurance inspections, when appropriate.
- Stock keeping: Placing received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. Includes relocating and consolidating material, when required, immediately advising management of new bon/table locations for updating of inventory files.
- Picking/Packing/Shipping: Pulling, packing, weighing and labeling materials for shipment (includes assemble & hold orders). Preparing bills of lading, express receipts, (i.e. UPS, post, etc.) loading trucks, telephoning carriers, preparing local delivery records, completing applicable blocks on the pick ticket and related paperwork, as required.
- Return Material Handling/Nonconforming Product Control: Maintaining Return Material Authorization/Credit Memo (RMS/CM) forms pending return of material. Inspecting condition of return material prior to completing balance of RMA/CM. Putting all stock, S.O. and returns into the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier. Also includes placing/tagging nonconforming supplier shipments, including defects/damages, into segregated/designated locations (“hold”,”R.M. Bin”, etc.) pending final inspection and disposition.
- Warehouse Housekeeping/Preventive Maintenance – Sweeping/cleaning warehouse, handling supplies, maintaining lighting levels, storing equipment and cleaning truck/parking area, assembling/disassembling bins, racks, shelves and tables. Also includes administering preventive maintenance programs to delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
- Customer Complaints/Corrective Action – Recording verbal/written complaints from customers concerning dissatisfaction with product or service provided. Includes processing the complaint by responding to the customer with the action taken to correct the problem or if related to sales department, directing the complaint to the responsible supervisor/manager; submitting the results to management for review/closure; initiating a request for corrective action, when appropriate.
- Counter Sales – Selling, assembling, and packaging of over-the-counter sales, including time spent checking credit reviewing and entering approved orders (including M.S.O.’s) . Also includes assisting on handling telephone inquiries/orders directed to the counter, stockkeeping of counter stock and balancing counter cash, as required.
- Ability to lift up to maximum of 50lbs.
- When required, must be trained and qualified to operate forklift
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- At least 3 years prior non-CDL employment
- Valid Driver’s License
Shift Timings : 8 am - 5 pm
Whether you’re a start-up, or a Fortune 500 company, we’ll deliver programming and coding tailored to your project, so you can focus on the vision—and let us handle the execution.
Our core skill set: Listening.
Where we excel: Speed-to-market.
What makes us different: Delivering success quickly and accurately through our proprietary processes.
Dash TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
#1 Fastest Growing Private Company in Columbus, OH, with lot of opportunities and room to grow
Dash Technologies is a global professional services company focused on helping businesses optimize their data through custom software offerings. We’re technology experts with a passion for bringing concepts to life. By leveraging a unique, consultative process and an agile development approach, we translate business challenges into technology solutions. Whether you’re a start-up, or a Fortune 500 company, we’ll deliver programming and coding tailored to your project, so you can focus on the vision—and let us handle the execution. Our core skill set: Listening. Where we excel: Speed-to-market. What makes us different: Delivering success quickly and accurately through our proprietary processes.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Dash Technologies