Dash Hudson Halifax, NS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Frontend Developer role offers a unique opportunity to build and support our products and maintain a high level of quality by working closely with Product Managers and Designers to provide the best user experience for the problems we are solving for our customers.
Here's a little bit more about our team and products:
- We're a diverse and mighty product team of 60+ from around the world
- We offer competitive benefits, a flexible work schedule and quarterly wellness benefits
- We build best-in-class, beautiful, functional products that our customers love
- Our platform competes with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry
- Our current stack includes: Vue.js, Python, Flask, Celery, Docker, MySQL, Redis, AWS (S3, ELB, ECS and lots more)
- Over 30 million unique monthly visitors for tools we support
- Our tools are used on many very popular websites
- 99.999% uptime
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
As a Frontend Developer you will play a key role in the overall success of Dash Hudson by providing frontend expertise to a full stack product team. You will help maintain our high quality standards through code, UI, and User experience.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize user experience on the front-end
- Write clean and well-organized code in accordance with industry best practices
- Participate in peer reviewing of code and share expertise with other team members
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality for our product
- Experience doing hands-on software development
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (Vue.js, React, Angular)
- Experience working with single page applications
- Proficiency with APIs / microservices architecture
- Familiar with git or other version control tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Problem-solving mentality
- Product-first approach to building software
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time - because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching - because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit - taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit - do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well being
- Donation matching program - twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about
- Parental leave top up plan - welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support you with that
- Work from home benefit - if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location - it's a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We're happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements
- Departmental and teamwide bonding activities - we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well
TechnologyView all jobs at Dash Hudson