Job Title: Delivery Associate
Reports To: Supervisors & Station Manager
Job Purpose: To deliver packages directly to Amazon Prime customers, while maintaining safety and performance standards, and assist other team members to ensure the overall performance standards for the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Clock all punches using the ADP Mobile Solutions app, including lunch times, for every shift worked.
- Complete vehicle inspection forms before operating company vehicles, and turn in the inspection form daily, while communicating any issues or problems found with or on the vehicle.
- Provide quality customer service, above and beyond standard expectations to ensure the happiness and satisfaction of all of our customers.
- Deliver packages to Amazon Prime members, while ensuring the security and safety of the packages.
- Following all of Amazon’s set best practices for completing the perfect delivery.
- Reattempt to deliver all packages that were not deliverable during the day, and deliver items to the customers who are now able to receive their shipments.
- Check in with supervisors when the route is completed, and assist other team members as needed and requested by supervisors.
- Maintain fuel and cleanliness of the vehicles, removing any garbage or trash left over from the day or day prior. All vehicles should be returned in better condition than they were received in.
- Communicate problems and questions with supervisors throughout the day for assistance in finding addresses, getting in contact with customers, dealing with maintenance concerns, and/or any other problems that may arise during the day.
- Maintain safe driving and delivery practices at all times to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you. No employee is ever expected to put themselves, or others, in an unsafe situation.
- For insurance purposes, all candidates must be at least 21 years old.
- Candidates must be able to consistently lift up to 50lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Criminal History
- Prior Customer Service Experience Required (2+ Years)
- Prior Delivery Experience Preferred (2+ Years)
Apply on Indeed, Zip Recruiter, or our website: