Who We Are
Daryl Flood companies specialize in providing customer-first, full service relocation, home delivery, warehousing, and moving services in the US and abroad. We have 15 locations across the US, and our corporate headquarters operate out of Coppell, Texas. We are a Client-focused, market-driven organization that is continually on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work in an environment that fosters teamwork and rewards performance. Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners of the company, and at Daryl Flood everybody has a stake in the outcome.
What We Offer
- A competitive benefits package, 10 paid holidays, and 2 weeks paid time off in the first year.
- A tuition reimbursement plan where employees are encouraged to continue their education and development opportunities.
- A winning culture and rewards success through our Gainsharing program, where profits are shared among our team members.
Now Hiring for a Local Dispatcher in Coppell (Dallas area)!
The Local Dispatcher manages local dispatch operations for the Household Goods and International departments.
Local Dispatcher - Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Estimate the number of employee hours required to complete the tasks and will assign the appropriate employees, equipment, supplies and materials to accomplish the job assignments.
- Interpret and enforce company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards to the Operations employees.
- Train employees in the safety regulations applicable to his/her work team and evaluate employees for compliance to safety standards.
- Interpret tasks to employees and assign duties to the appropriate employees.
- Establish and adjust work procedures to meet schedules.
- Recommend to management measures to improve work methods, equipment performance, and quality of work and will suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency, accuracy, and profitability.
- Achieve business plan objectives for areas of accountability, which include labor, packing material, truck costs, maintenance, gas and oil, and rental vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicles and trailers are well-maintained, compliant with all DOT/CSA regulations.
- Maintain existing vendor and contractor relationships.
- Assist Local Operations Manager with staff performance evaluations.
- Must be able to work extended hours to accommodate Operations department needs.
- Other duties as assigned or apparent.
Who We Are Looking For:
At Daryl Flood, we look for smart people with great attitudes to join our growing team! If you meet the below requirements, we encourage you to apply and take the next step in furthering your career.
Local Dispatcher - Education and Experience
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in local operations. Must have a valid state Driver’s License.
All movers have trucks. All movers have warehouses. All movers have people. On the surface, they all seem the same. Nothing could be further from the truth. At Daryl Flood, you’ll find people who make a difference. You’ll find people who are helpful, courteous and understand their goal is to satisfy the customer. Whether it’s a packer, driver or office professional, you’ll find Daryl Flood people truly are different.