DARTRONICS is the leading provider of packaging equipment and automation solutions in the Tri-State Area. Dartronics portfolio of product offerings includes ink jet printers, labelers, case sealers, flow wrappers, stretch wrappers, conveyors, vision systems, scanners, case erectors, case packers, and more, focusing on the last 100 feet of a production line.
We are looking for a Sales Representative with a solid foundation in technical sales and a proven record of success! We already have an extensive database with thousands of warm and hot leads. We also participate in multiple trade shows per year and have an extensive print media advertising circulation. With print media and web presence, great machinery and reputation, and a heavy repeat customer base, sales leads come to us!
- Technical Degree or Relevant Work Experience
- 5 years+ of sales experience in capital equipment is a plus (particularly product identification)
- Proficiency in Windows-based programs with the ability to learn new software programs
- Demonstrated success in a business-to-business capital goods selling environment to all levels of a company (President, Operations, Purchasing, Maintenance)
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, to work with a wide range of customers
- Proven ability to grow existing customer accounts while also hunting for new opportunities/customers by creatively sourcing and cold calling
- Strong analytical skills to explain and demonstrate cost reductions and operational improvements
- Ability to “think outside the box” to develop customer service requirements and implement total solutions
We offer a guaranteed base salary plus unlimited commission, car allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, and a 401k