Clinical Nurse (PT) - Cardiovascular Critical Care, Day/Night Rotation - Paid Relocation to New Hamp
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**Relocation to New Hampshire is required for this position. Paid relocation packages are available for out of state candidates.**
The Clinical Nurse is an engaged and credentialed member of the Professional Nursing Organization and is responsible for autonomous practice directed by the professional tenets of practitioner, leader/decision maker, scientist and transferor. The Clinical Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide evidence-based care and to continuously monitor and evaluate practice to ensure safe passage of patients that is in the best interest of populations served.
1. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, diagnose, identify outcomes, plan, implement and evaluate an individualized plan of care.
2. Utilizes critical thinking and the nursing process to anticipate and recognize changes in patient status, taking action to modify the plan of care or to elevate to the care team as necessary.
3. Practices in accordance with the ANA Code of Ethics to advocate for patients, uphold their autonomy in decision-making, ensure informed consent and assist patients in families in expressing self-determination.
4. Actively seeks feedback and acts to improve performance.
5. Engages in the governance of practice.
6. Manages interpersonal relationships for self and with others.
7. Mentors colleagues for the advancement of nursing practice and the profession.
8. Assumes authority and accountability for the nursing care of patients while appropriately delegating elements of care to others members of the care delivery team in accordance with laws, regulations and policies and procedures.
9. Prioritizes and organizes time to optimize patient outcomes.
10. Actively seeks out the most current evidence and standards and applies and translates to daily practice.
11. Role models a culture of inquiry, developing new knowledge by contributing to research, quality improvement, and evidence-based practice at the local level.
12. Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas of practice.
13. Actively partners with others to effect change that produces positive outcomes through the exchange of knowledge.
14. Precepts the student nurse, nurse extern, nurse resident, experienced clinical nurse and other members of the healthcare team.
15. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program required.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) with 1 year of experience.
Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 2 years' experience.
* All Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses must commit to completing a BSN or higher nursing degree within 10 years of their hire date.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire required.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.
Dartmouth-HitchcockWhy Work Here?
Level 1 Trauma, Academic Medical Center, great employees, good benefits and opportunities to grow
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 5 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. We are close to the urban centers of Boston, New York and Montreal, but also offer proximity to the seacoast and multiple top-tier ski mountains within a short driving distance. In the Upper Valley of New Hampshire, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make our area the ideal place to work and play.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
HealthcareView all jobs at Dartmouth-Hitchcock