Darling Ingredients Orlando, FL
- Expired: April 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Utility Worker is responsible for unloading/loading of raw material product as well as cleanliness of plant and equipment.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Uses pressure washer to wash parking lot, plant equipment, and surrounding areas of plant.
- Cleans plant equipment and building fixtures as necessary.
- Required to use standard hand tools (hammer, screw driver, wrenches, etc.) and power tools (drills, impact drivers, saws, etc.)
- Operates company vehicles around plant and property.
- Ensures transfer of raw material from trucks to trailers in safe and efficient manner.
- Tracks condition and amount of raw material loaded onto proper forms.
- Performs a variety of general labor tasks including janitorial cleaning and vehicle washing.
- Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company safety rules and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Successful applicants must be willing and able to frequently stand, walk, bend as well as push/pull items while working in an environment of varying temperatures and weather.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends if needed.
- A CDL "B" license with tanker endorsement is a plus.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Frequently must push, pull, move or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in a facility which requires tolerance for outdoor heat & humidity, rain and cold.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Darling Ingredients