Darling Ingredients Inc. Henderson, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
The Utility Worker is responsible for loading and unloading of raw material/finished product as well as cleanliness of plant and equipment.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Uses high pressure hose to wash parking lot, plant equipment, and surrounding areas of plant including spilled material on lot.
- Paints and washes plant equipment and building fixtures as necessary.
- Required to use standard hand tools (hammer, screw driver, wrenches, etc.) and power tools (drills, impact drivers, saws, etc.)
- Operates company vehicles around plant and property.
- Ensures steady flow of raw material from trailers to dock in safe and efficient manner.
- Checks and reports condition of raw material load and truck interior.
- Performs a variety of general labor tasks including janitorial cleaning and vehicle washing.
- Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company safety rules and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Manufacturing, industrial, or agricultural experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
- A CDL "B" license with tanker endorsement is a plus.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Frequently must push, pull, move or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in a facility which requires tolerance for high heat and/or cold temperatures.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Darling Ingredients Inc.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Darling Ingredients Inc.