Route Driver - Home Daily - Class A or B CDL $60-75K
- Posted: over a month ago
A Route Driver is responsible for operation of a truck to collect fabrication material from meat processors, slaughter facilities and grocery stores, and used cooking oil from restaurants.
- Work - life balance environment. Local runs and home daily.
- Opportunities for dedicated routes servicing our customers needs.
- Guarantee a minimum of 40 hours per week; overtime pay for Saturday work.
- Paid Vacations & Paid Holidays; Family Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance; 401K Plan
- Steady Full Time work with available overtime opportunities
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Must be able to handle outside elements year round
- Collects and inspects products at time of pick up for any foreign material at customer location.
- Required to maintain an Electronic DOT log.
- Responsible for company vehicle; operates vehicle in accordance with Company, federal, state and local regulations.
- Conducts pre and post trip vehicle inspections; operates vehicle under state, federal, local regulations and in accordance with company policy and procedures; observes all company safety rules.
- Maintains excellent customer relations by providing quality, professional service at all times.
- Responsible for completing all company required paperwork in accordance with company policies on a daily basis.
- Attendance at all safety meetings required; may be asked to serve on Safety Committee.
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Class A or Class B driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, DOT Physical and drug screen.
- Must be registered on https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
- Prior route experience within a customer oriented environment.
- Ability to work well with internal staff and external customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers.
- Required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Occasionally push, pull, up to 75 lbs.
- Job functions will be carried out in a commercial motor vehicle, customer locations, and plant environment.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Darling Ingredients Inc.
AddressMason City, IL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Darling Ingredients Inc.